Friday, November 9, 2007

Axel and Roxas: "Such Great Heights"

Duration: 04:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-10 02:06:29
User: SkyyAngel01
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

YAOI! XD So, yea~if you don't like boys getting all fluffy with eachother, then DON'T watch and DON'T flame...cause you'll only be wasting your time and will be attacked by all the yaoi fangirls out there!!! Fair warning...we fangirls can be DEADLY when in large numbers and provoked!!! So, anyway...I've been listening to this song like crazy after my friend let me barrow her mix cd and thought about Axel and Roxas all of a sudden! And so.... TA DA!!! This vid was born....plus I was bored....so leave me alone! XP I think it came out good! WMM was actually not being a baby for once! o_O

Comments

No comments: