Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm Using Turbo Tax

Duration: 02:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-17 11:46:37
User: noel210
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

A man is distraught over canceling his services with his local CPA...who also happens to be his attractive neighbor. The woman, feeling rejected, will do anything to stop the man from using the services of his new, more efficient tax experts, at Turbo Tax.com LYRICS: I'm using Turbo Tax Them other boys they just can't do math All I want is just my refund back Tracking my finances all from my lap Take em' to the website All the cash I made See these tax brackets And the Aid I gave If it's deductible then I can save It's just that no one lets me file this way Take em' to the website Do you own a home? Go ahead, log on to it. Pay a student loan? Go ahead, log on to it. ISP Go ahead, log on to it. File on a PC Go ahead, log on to it. Let me see all your banking slips Go ahead, log on to it. Look at those tips Go ahead, log on to it. Got Audit Defense?? Go ahead, log on to it. Know what's exempt? Go ahead, log on to it. Then... get your taxes done Go ahead, log on to it. Get you taxes done Turbo Tax log on to it. Get you taxes done Go ahead, log on to it. Get you taxes done Turbo Tax log on to it. All Right Stop I'm done imitating Justin It's a rap not an R&B production Sometimes doing taxes makes me queasy Thanks to Turbo Tax they'll be accurate and Easy. What can you claim? You don't know! Go online and type in your info Itemize your 401ks and your pension Run outta time, you can file an extension INTUIT made the software for you It does the math so that you don't have to APRIL 15th is the deadline. You aint got to go no where Do your taxes online Taxes made easy, Taxes done right Do them in the day Or the middle of the night If you mess up the software will find it This rap is so good when I'm done you'll rewind it. SHOUT OUTS: Yo, this goes out to all the taxpayers Vanilla Ice and You Tube Making papers from your capers And go to Turbo Tax.com And that's for real Yo, let's get out of here. Word to my dependants. I'm using Turbo Tax! CAST: Troubled Man----------------James Everall Scorned CPA Woman------Rachel Everall Rhyme Supporter-------------Noel Torres

Comments

No comments: