Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Youtube collaboration - Original Song (In My Dreams)

Duration: 04:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-10 14:21:09
User: anthonycmusiq
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

DarkLoveAngel101 sent me these lyrics and asked me to write a song to it. And this is the result. Some of her fave artist are Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, and 30 seconds to mars. So there is a bit of those influences in the song. Lyrics: Verse I know its just a dream But something's shouting inside of me Telling me its only when I sleep But if i wake up now Will i find you right by me Or will i wake up to find you gone? Bridge Ending my nightmare Im so scared that I feel like I'm Chorus Losing you more Then there's nothing left to live for I'm watching it all I'm watching it all In my, in my dreams Verse I have been alone I've waited for darkness I'd wish the sun would slip away But I still believe That you won't ever leave me And I'll hear you crying in the wind Bridge Chorus Mid - 8 Waiting for no one Watch my life slip away I'm so afraid I'm so afraid When you're not round Chorus

Comments

No comments: