Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Calico Fantail Goldfish

Duration: 00:60 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-05 16:47:56
User: CreepyFishGirl
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Calico  Fantail  Goldfish  Gallon  Aquarium  Fish  

Description:

My two fantail goldfish bought November 29 2007. They live in a 65 gallon aquarium. I'm getting two black moors for the tank at the end of the month. I haven't given them names yet. Any suggestions? The white spots are on the outside of the tank and I'm having a hard time trying to get them off without leaving scratches. It's a second hand aquarium so I guess I can't complain to much.

Comments

HorseAngel31 ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 23:50:42

What about Shinpou (it means faith) and Kitai (it means hope) [both are japanese]
__________________________________________________
CreepyFishGirl ::: Favorites  2007-12-08 15:24:35

Lol, if they're water spots then they must have come from hell because only scratching at them will get them off. I'm liking the name Sanyu I'm not to sure about Rin though. Thanks for the compliment. I love my tank I was so lucky to find it.
__________________________________________________
magscat3161 ::: Favorites  2007-12-08 14:25:37

Are the white spots water spots? If so you can use glass cleaner. As for names how about Sanyu and Rin? Sanyu means happiness and Rin means companion? You've got a great setup! It's really neat!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bionic Granny
Western Sky
t-racers 1/5th
PLEASE STAY DAXFLAME!
corvette
A GOOD FAMILY MAN
Frued Theatre
crank that spiderman- halloween edition
The Legend Of Zelda: Choice Of Destiny
2006 World Cup Song for Korea
Ghost Dog
Contraption
Kirby and Snoop Dog
Rap4FameTV: Azad bei MTV Urban TRL - 2
Qlimax 2007, The opening, DJ Fausto (1/xx)
Brady short 1
Stocks end week with modest gains
The Baloons
SIGE KANTA PA
Hand Shadowing


 

No comments: