Monday, December 10, 2007

Mugen: Unattended

Duration: 12:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-26 04:26:58
User: MysteriousBob
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Mugen  Random  Left  Alone  Unattended  Attract  Mode  Demo  Fighting  Game  Display  Engine  

Description:

Mugen simply left alone to do it's thing. Completely random fights without any human interference. I just set it to record and left the room to do some stuff. I haven't seen a second of this video even while I was compressing it... so this upload is a total mystery. This is really just a random display of what I have in my Mugen game. Good for people interested in my game (stages+music in particular). It shows some of the dream matches you can have using Mugen to people who haven't got into it yet. Why not try posting yours? Number: 1

Comments

TronicSpeedsta ::: Favorites  2007-03-26 12:13:54

Nice footage, I see your selection has expanded.
__________________________________________________
HokageIzlude ::: Favorites  2007-03-26 17:10:20

Hmmm I have to say this is one of the best idea's I've ever seen. I'm gonna have to try this sometime if I can get a Director's Account. :D
__________________________________________________
MysteriousBob ::: Favorites  2007-03-26 17:40:54

You don't really need a directors account. About 10 minutes should be enough. My original recording of this was 21 minutes long! The file size was too big even after I compressed it so rather than cut it, I thought I would just record another from scratch and here it is.
__________________________________________________
Therio1 ::: Favorites  2007-03-28 03:33:27

Hmm. This is really original, might try one myself. But not sure...
__________________________________________________
Therio1 ::: Favorites  2007-03-28 03:39:16

Also, I see you have absolutely no Melty Blood characters. If you're interested in finding some, PM me.
__________________________________________________
tridaggerx ::: Favorites  2007-03-28 11:38:06

i like the first demo fight (Homer Simpson vs. Another Kyo) but poor Shadow Dio... he got a lot of whuppin' from Vanessa. Therio1: Warachia is a Melty Blood character shown in a couple of demo fights.
__________________________________________________
DMajorBoss ::: Favorites  2007-03-28 22:43:26

Hmm...this is one fad that actually looks pretty cool. What's more is that anyone with M.U.G.E.N. can do it, so long as they have a method of recording. Quite interesting, and a pretty nice idea. Thanks for sharing.
__________________________________________________
MysteriousBob ::: Favorites  2007-04-05 19:54:39

What the hell are you talking about? Warachia appeared not once, but TWICE.
__________________________________________________
Macen121487 ::: Favorites  2007-04-12 01:56:07

your videos come out real nice does it go over size for you tube what do you use?
__________________________________________________
MastaGambit ::: Favorites  2007-09-25 18:58:31

Hey, at 6:53 where'd you get that Joe Higashi? I've been looking for one of him for ages.
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: