Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ramones Cartoon Judy is a Punk

Duration: 02:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-24 01:28:15
User: natureboywoooo
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Ramones  Judy  Punk  Joey  Johnny  Tommy  Dee  

Description:

Ramones Judy is a Punk Jackie is a punk Judy is a runt They both went down to Berlin, joined the Ice Capades And oh, I don't know why Oh, I don't know why Perhaps they'll die, oh yeah Second verse, same as the first Third verse, different from the first Jackie is a punk Judy is a runt They both went down to Frisco, joined the SLA And oh, I don't know why Oh, I don't know why Perhaps they'll die, oh yeah

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Miley Cyrus - Rockstar
dana and carlie skit.
DVC Lacrosse (Apocalyptica - Last Hope)
white got ups
Larisa is Aladdin
unang inom ng unang gabi..
bsn 1D anika's interview
The Arbitor's Army(HD Quality)
Isgro's Doorknob Tied
bsn 1D
taste of ink
My Life
victoria de mierda (sucio)
Sidney Crosby 87 Tribute
KH2FM - ES/Terra No Damage/Limit/Drive/Summon/Item (LV1 CM)
C-mon & Kypski ft. Pete Philly 'Make my Day'
Cod3 in game on 360,for kikizo noobs
atch
Preview a B.Cox track before it becomes a song!
light on my back


 

No comments: