Sunday, January 20, 2008

House Fire September 07 part 1 of 2

Duration: 10:34 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-28 16:56:24
User: Pillowchii
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

fire  house  burn  disaster  family  

Description:

The day before Labor Day, my parents' house had a fire that destroyed the entire upstairs area and scorched much of the downstairs area, as well. They lost a lot of memories in that house, and this video means a lot to me because one of the rooms shown burning was my old bedroom, and my two cats that had lived there were trapped and suffocated in the fire, as well. They were rescued and they're fine now thank god, but I wanted to upload this as a memoir to the place I grew up in, as well as to show any curious watchers who have never seen a real house fire before.

Comments

olgamarie888 ::: Favorites  2007-10-01 04:40:50

AAAWW I feel so bad for your misfortune but I am glad the kitties were OK in the end & no one was hurt :). I love catties & have 2 myself.
__________________________________________________
Pillowchii ::: Favorites  2007-09-30 14:03:50

Hehe. ^^() Well, thank god he did, to be honest. Yeah it was pretty stupid of him, but he's the one that ended up rescuing my cats. He's always been kind of weird that way.
__________________________________________________
childebuddha ::: Favorites  2007-09-29 18:07:48

Good knock down by Costa Mesa FD! and the cats lived! To the guy at the beginning who says "It's his house let him go back in his house." NO!!! You never enter a burning house ever, that just common sense.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Halhatatlan vezérünk: SZÁLASI FERENC!
Uh Oh (Full w/ lyrics) - The Cheetah Girls
White stockings feet massage
2 Live Crew - Move Somethin' (Nasty Version)
Lotos Gdynia
Grass Stopped Growing
Hindenburg Crash
The Dubliners - In The Rare Old Times
complementry video of the wurlitzer organ in florida
Haggis band..I mean, the Blarney stone Lickers
Behind The Scenes!
Max Townsend in "Works In Progress"
[08.25.07] Music Core - Big Bang
Biggz78 Soloes Saradomin (Zilyana)
Ichigo gets Owned (Again)
Video blog
Varial Kickflip
Potato gun
Bowser BtT-16.78
Elvis Costello vs. Crowded House


 

No comments: