Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mel's First Video Blog EVER!

Duration: 04:06 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-11 14:13:28
User: rogueofthecraft
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mel  first  video  blog  mio  blue  hair  cat  white  glasses  children  kids  parents  brats  annoying  rant  

Description:

Alright everyone, this is my first video blog EVER! Actually it's the first video I've made EVER! I know it's no work of art, but please don't be too harsh. If you like it, comment, if not, then well, you don't need to comment. If enough people like it, I'll make more! It was rather fun to make after all! Enjoy! And sorry about my sniffles on here!

Comments

rogueofthecraft ::: Favorites  2007-11-14 20:08:41

Are you sure it was on this one and not the other one?
__________________________________________________
HampstersGoRARW ::: Favorites  2007-11-14 19:08:12

Hey now... Where did my comment go, I know I commented here. ;_____;
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

東方~~
Phil Mini 5
The Noob Pking Group
とある学校でのピタゴラスイッチ-Fantastic Happening Ball on school
Not So Deep Thoughts (21 Mar, 2007, 20:50)
Chariot Racing 2
[黑糖瑪奇朵] 王子 + 鬼鬼 = Kiss
The Losers
shoe fashion 20
Loved and Lost
Ding Dong Ditch with paintball
Random Skating
2007 BJC William 林韋良
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Cop/Detectives Episode 3 Preview
sukima switch - view
DX vs The Nation- Street Fight
My Version of To Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X
Cali P - Milano 2006
Baitaca - Historia do tico loco


 

No comments: