Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Amazing Grace (Short clip - Improved piano sound)

Duration: 00:54 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-10 23:05:36
User: RL82
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

amazing  grace  gospel  piano  hymn  kurzweil  casio  keyboard  me1  

Description:

I wanted to re-do "Amazing Grace" because the first video was recorded before I got the Kurzweil rack that I use now; so the piano sound is going to be much richer a fuller (like in the ME-1 demo video). I played it pretty much the same way, with some slight variations... and it's in F# instead of Db. Comments are welcomed... -Rich-

Comments

RL82 ::: Favorites  2007-09-12 20:26:34

Thanks! I never thought about composing music since I haven't been playing for that long (3-4 years), I guess my mindset is that I want a pretty comprehensive knowledge and skill base first before I start writing stuff, maybe I'm just procrastinating!
__________________________________________________
larry1961 ::: Favorites  2007-09-12 02:11:10

Hey thanks for posting on my site. I really like your interpretation as well. I'll be posting on an acoustic grand soon with better sound. Do you compose as well?
__________________________________________________
RL82 ::: Favorites  2007-09-11 20:13:52

Thanks! Yes, I tend to slip or grace notes as I feel it adds a more professional sound... the octave runs I picked up from some instructional DVDs I had been watching. I'm going to look into setting up my camera overhead again like in the "Maple Leaf Rag" video. If you want me to lay out the chords the way I play them, feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks again!
__________________________________________________
rtark ::: Favorites  2007-09-11 17:14:17

Yes, a much better sound and I like the changes, I have tried several times to play that song like you do. Sounds like you put in a few slip notes and right hand octaves?? I wish the lighting was better so I can see what your doing. Awesome is the word.
__________________________________________________
elboogie28 ::: Favorites  2007-09-11 02:01:24

Encore! Encore!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

in school doin nothin
The little mermaid - 'Never Far Behind'
Mumbo and Pikachu in Master Slipper
My Meeting with an atheist
Cut scene in Episode 125


 

No comments: