Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mercenaries: Easy 5 Stars with Krauser (Village)

Duration: 11:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-12 14:51:06
User: dvaucher7
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

RE4  Resident  Evil  Mercenaries  Hunk  Leon  Krauser  Ada  Wong  Hand  Cannon  Handcannon  garrador  Slavador  Bella  Sisters  

Description:

-READ FIRST- Please Rate and Comment (New Intro Music XD finally cindybeckner right? :P) This is a video I made for those who are having trouble getting 5 stars (60000 points)in the Mercenaries minigame, not to prove I'm good at the game or something, so reserve the coments like, man you suck, or i get 200,000, please this is to help others, and I know that there are better players than me and I know that always is gonna be someone much better than me. So please leave me your comments about everything (questions, critics, how can I be better in the game, tell me if I forgot something that you think is important and I will correct it inmediatly) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey if you like the Resident Evil Series please join to my group and watch and upload RE videos to the group! XD The URL is: http://www.youtube.com/group/recom

Comments

peche4can ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 17:16:37

nuseeexD se me ocurrio la idea de subir videos:P pero de mi campamento :D ke onda vos
__________________________________________________
dvaucher7 ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 14:30:28

klaro q si mi amigo komo olvidarte! fuiste mi primer amigo y subscriiptor que habla español XD q tal komo estas?
__________________________________________________
peche4can ::: Favorites  2007-12-15 22:35:27

aAaah te habla tu amigo pechee^^ te akordas de mi???
__________________________________________________
dvaucher7 ::: Favorites  2007-12-12 19:35:06

XD yeah I though It was time to change it, and its a favor to a friend too LOL he always get scared at the end because he turn up the volume of his speakers XD
__________________________________________________
residentsk8ter78 ::: Favorites  2007-12-12 17:40:26

aww you changed your song in the start. nice playing.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

mhpkaynarca sehitleri anma gecesi-1.bolum
Because It's Midnite Expert Solo A-D FC
The Empire Strikes Back/ Luke vs Vader
Tori Amos interview
Zada V.S Dire Shade Dweezel Dragon
Juliaca Peru
Eliot Chang
JonnyJuke's Freezepop - Lazy
Kaba PCN 2007 Board Game Commercial
Sailor Moon "Keep Holding On"
Digimon Savers (subtítulos en español) CAP 1 *Parte 1*
Cheezy Steve
Vida Selvagem
Altta "Guven" Ezmece
naruto got something
Miley Cyrus - Rockstar
dana and carlie skit.
DVC Lacrosse (Apocalyptica - Last Hope)
white got ups
Larisa is Aladdin


 

No comments: